I read Steve Krugs both books almost 10 years back. And they were a good read.
Today I am rereading the books for fun. And I am really enjoying it.
I finished reading both books @ 6 hours non stop.
Made some scribbling notes as well.
Will make a PDF or a SlideShare on it.
I have understood the semantics of what an ECLS should be and would be and could be.
But I have to be highly accurate. And complete in making any meaning for my students and learners.
I now feel I have better waited so many years as now I understand the game far better.
I also say that as now I understand it better I can now deliver it far better.
One thing I was saying 2 myself is that — “You have to be a Herculean to be able to deliver it.”.
So I now am working out in my brain gym to be a **Herculean** of my subjects.
I promise that my learner would have the best comprehension power and the best learning power.
Will Smith said, “If you have a dream, You have to protect it.”
This is my dream and now I am going to protect it. And portray it.
I started yesterday with plans of where I want to reach in next 20 years.
Today I made a jotted plan about the various stages of success I will achieve in next 10 years.
Now its certain that I have 2 first write books with the best ID in the world.
I am not into novels. I am not into fiction.
I am into stuff that matters for the learner in more than 3 ways.
The 3 Ways:
Way 1 – He knows the topic very well despite of being at a very raw age
Way 2 – He masters the topic very very well and makes it very big – big enough like a PhD
Way 3 – He can implement the learning to encash it in a big way
For me to start writing my stuff I again have to do a lot of research:
1. I need to know what already is available, so that I don’t rewrite what has been already written
2. I need to write stuff in an authentic style so that I can bank on it for all the books
3. I need 2 master the instructional design of CS books in an never being written way
3.1 — I will compose them in a way that a CS rookie will be carried in a way to the highest cadre of CS Grad
3.2 — I will make people participate in doing Open Source
3.3 — I have 2 explain people pseudocode and dry run well
3.4 — I might also go for flowcharts instead of pseudocode or dry run
3.5 — I will teach more than 10 languages at a time
3.6 — I will first start with Ruby book. It would be a just an independent book
3.7 — I will also use Visual Thinking
3.8 — I will also use a PPT style / YouTube Video
3.9 — Will cover maximum scope of Ruby
3.0 — Will give PDF for free or @ KBP for a small fee.
1 Avid Reader
16. FOSS Evangelist
Besides my small job today I want to prepare myself for something very big for the near future.
I was a scholar in school days and I also used to write good essays.
And I had a very good vocabulary and command over the English Grammar.
So I set some goals for myself:
1. I will be an Author of Fiction / Non Fiction / Business Novels
2. I will also write books for school curriculum both global & local
3. I will prepare eLearning courses on my domain using WP Sensei
4. I will also write books for CS & MBA
5. I will also make courses for Udemy.com
6. I will be the pioneer in making courses for Personal MBA & Personal MS CS & Personal MS UXD
7. I will be an authoritarian of all my subjects
8. Side by side I will do my studies @ IGNOU & IIT-Powai
9. Want to develop a way of earning passive income
0. Want to make a huge name in the Software World